With our help, you can automate the entire process of producing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We have extensive experience in automation of:
- Compressor and cooling units
- Lines for making molds
- Lines of production and blowing of PET bottles
- Lines for bottling water, drinks, kvass in glass and PET bottles, cans
- Lines for the production and bottling of vodka, wine and other alcoholic beverages
- Saturators and saturator-mixers for carbonation of water and drinks
- Triblock for rinsing-filling-capping
- Labeling machines
- Control of motion, speed, positioning and synchronization of plate, roller and belt conveyors
All stages and production lines are integrated into central accounting and monitoring system.
Machine Vision System
Quality control and the elimination of defective products before they reach the customer are very important in order to increase production rates and achieve economic efficiency.
Quality control is carried out by means of 2D and 3D visual tracking sensors. We offer the introduction of industrial surveillance cameras (Machine control systems view) in several areas of the production line:
- Control of the physical condition of the bottle during filing
- Checking the level after filling
- Checking the plug after screwing or capping
- Quality control after labeling
- Scanning products before packing
The ability of the machine vision system to independently initiate system failure on the line reduces the company’s cost of equipment for production lines for additional parts, increases production speed and improves product quality control.