The evaporation plant is one of the main components in the canning process. The modern system of automation and monitoring of this unit is a guarantee of high productivity and high quality products. We offer re-equipment of existing installations to a modern type of automation based on SCADA systems. The system provides the following features:
- Full monitoring with a high degree of visualization
- Automatic start, work, stop of the installation
- Archiving of work parameters in a local or central database
- A system of emergency alerts through various communication channels
- Integration into APCS
Pasteurization is an important step in the canning process. The use of automation in the pasteurization process allows you to achieve high product quality, reduce labor costs and avoid rejects. We offer ready-made solutions for automating this process both for an individual unit and for the complex as a whole, with the ability to integrate into an enterprise-wide automated process control system.
Ability to export database in SQL Base format, Access, etc. with records of temperature, pressure and other important components of the process, we also provide a graphical representation.
Benefits obtained through the implementation of our system:
- Increasing the service life of the autoclave due to compliance with technological standards
- Obtaining high quality products due to adherence to technology and maintaining a precisely set temperature with uniform heating of products
- Decrease in operating costs, due to the use of precise algorithms of work
- Improving work safety by installing additional locks and protections
- Introduction of automated archiving in all parameters into a unified database
Our management system eliminates the human factor and the mistakes they make
Packaging is a process where the use of automation is expedient and highly effective. We have solutions for a wide range of tasks in this area from simple synchronization of conveyors of a transport system to systems machine vision with the possibility of rejection.
Currently, the automation of packaging processes using automatic equipment is increasingly used due to the obvious advantages:
- The influence of the human factor is eliminated or reduced, the appearance of the packaging is improved and, ultimately, the competitiveness of the product increases
- The consumption of packaging materials decreases and becomes stable, which creates an opportunity not only to save consumables
- The productivity and, accordingly, the volume of products are increased many times over
The use of a robot palletizer is justified by the following advantages:
- Saving space in the workshop, automatic work without an operator, high productivity, flexibility in work (the type of container does not matter), stacking products from several lines at once. In theory, the number of stacked layers per minute can reach 15. The palletizer has 4 or 6 axes of rotation
- The palletizer is reliable enough for long-term operation
Food Industry Automation